I’m thrilled to see that you’re considering little ol’ me to capture some beautiful moments at this time in your lives! Tara Lee Photography isn’t about posing and cheesin’. I’m all about having fun and stopping time, even if just for a split second, to give you a memory to cherish for a lifetime. The love that I see in the families I shoot continually inspires me to grow as a photographer and bring you an ever-evolving style to your home and walls. I’d be honored to share some special times in your lives and give you lots of smiles to take forward. - xoxo, Tara
... because every picture tells a story ...
PLANNING FOR A SESSION
- Choose your package and contact me with your email address.
- A booking confirmation/invoice and contract will be sent to you.
Submit your deposit and return the signed contract within 48 hours to secure your session.
- Look over the style guide and lets chat outfit ideas!
DURING YOUR SESSION
- Leave the details to me! You don’t need to bring anything but your beautiful smiling faces. You don’t even have to think about the where! I will nail down the most beautiful location in our area based on the time of year we are shooting. I scope out locations within 1 week of all of my sessions to ensure the perfect spot. Your session time and location will be finalized and sent to you within a week of your scheduled session.
- Come relaxed, carefree, and happy! Kids will be kids, and naturally, you will want to instantly react as the parental figures. I GET IT! But for just 1 hour a year, let’s let them be kids. I mean, really let them be whatever they want to be. I’ll reign them in if things get a little too crazy, but you guys leave that to me. Believe it or not, kids tend to be the cutest when we just let go, even if that means they’ll be pushing a few boundaries.
- Bribery is encouraged, but try to hold onto that and only pull it out if its needed during the session. Try to hold onto it ‘til the very end and not right off the bat if you can help it.
- Don’t look at me! No, seriously, don’t look at me until I at least ask you to. I’m a very candid and interactive photographer. We’re making moments, not a million “say cheese” photos that grandma is sure to want (Don’t worry. We’ll get grandma her perfect, all smiling photo too...). Smile down at your kids, give them tickles, whisper in their ear, give them kisses, toss them up in the air. Don’t worry, I’ll be guiding you through the motions along the way.
AFTER YOUR SESSION
- I will post a sneak peek on the Tara Lee Photography Facebook page within 1 week of your session.
If you prefer not to have sneak peeks posted, please let me know before or at the time of the session.
- Your fully edited album will be delivered via email in an online gallery within 30 days of your session.
- I highly recommend artifactuprising.com, parabo.press, or mpix.com for all your printing needs.
If you’d like to discuss specialty products, such as canvas or wood “prints,” contact me and I can help you out!